martes, 20 de abril de 2010

EARTHQUAKEEEEEE!!!

The night of 27th February, 2010 I was sleeping in my bed after seeing Viña’s festival when the earthquake started. I woke up and run to see my dog, it is a very nervous dog, so I try to calm it.

I wasn’t scared, but my mother was really scared, she screamed all the time: oh my god oh my god.

When the earthquake stopped, we visited the rest of the family to check they were o.k. it was a very difficult night, full of uncertainty. I couldn’t talk to my friends or the family that far, so I had to wait for the telephone and the light to come back to know. We really thought that it was the end for us, but luckily it wasn’t.

2 comentarios:

  1. god does not exist! haha. Babe, remember when the text messages came like 3 hours late? that earthquake killed all the antennaes and stuff, I was worried about you :/
    Love Always

    ResponderEliminar
  2. cami!!
    how is chiqui??
    I hope it is fine!
    and your family
    love you my friend....

    ResponderEliminar