martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

The music

Since little I love the music, I think that is a excelent mechanism to liberate estres; however I never considered at the music as a possible work because this is not profitable for live

When I have 8 years old my mother gift me a guitar, I was very happy¡¡¡¡¡
Since that moment my guitar was a very especial element for my u.u

Sincerely even thoug I never to learn a play the guitar perfectly XD

In general I think that all type of music is beautifull to depen on of the taste of each people
My favourite type of music favourite is the British Pop,and my music idol is Katy Perry a emergent brtish single,also I listen a few of the music of the Lily Allen,they both are great for my :)

3 comentarios:

  1. babe, why you didn't put Joy Division or the early Pink Floyd? you like them very much too
    I post-love you xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. stupid girl xD...
    I believe that your favorite song the Katty Perry is "I kissed a girl" hahahah
    negri: fanny lu? you forget she?? xD
    you don't die xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like Lily Allen? is like a very naughty girl almost like you evil.
    :P

    ResponderEliminar