martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

Der Untergarg


At the moment of see movies I usually prefer the films of war or topics of historic, because I don’t like the unrealism…simply I think that isn’t showy…always is most interesting know about of the past for that we understand the present.
PS: For it’s my friends comment that I am a few “boys” XD
My favorite film is “Der Untergarg” is a very interesting.
“Der Untergarg” is a film about of the fall of the Nazi regime. The history begins when the führer trying find a secretary for he…exactly the chosen is who tell the history.
With the pass of the event the movie showed the imbalance of the führer in the power and how the regimes begin to demolish. As we know Hitler and his wife take their lives, but his secretary survived at the disaster, the human wretchedness and the punishment of the allied.

Is really great this movie¡¡

1 comentario:

  1. That's is quite a good movie babe. Remember when we saw Cross of Iron? and Stalingrad?
    Love you always ;)

    ResponderEliminar