domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

I hate the technology!!!


Really I hate the technology¡¡
But the teacher said that I have to write equally about of the topic u.u
I hate the technology because simply she and I are not compatible ¬¬
(The truth is that I am very awkward)XD
Now well the technological element that more I use is the cell phone
My first cell phone was a gift of my mother when I had 11 years
I was really happy because now I might call my friends¡¡
Still I preserve this cellular in my room because I have very much fondness: P
I usually use my mobile phone to call to warn where I am, but principally and to send massages a my boyfriend when we are not nearby (l)
I prefer the cell phone one as technology element simply because is the easiest of manipulate and also because practically we already are one: P
Also the cellular is my favorite technology element because it can do Many-sided¡¡¡ ( I can call, to send massages, To extract photography , to films etc)
Now ... What life would be like with out it?
I think that my live not change too much for my… But I not can communicate in the moment of distance : /

1 comentario:

  1. haha, babe, I know that you would post something like that. anyway, sms saved us many times
    Love always
    RZ

    ResponderEliminar