martes, 22 de junio de 2010

My blog =)

Well, this begins when I get to pass the Englis2 the pass semester; really I was very happy because English isn’t my forte, this was a feat for my: P
I remember that the first English class the miss to say: “You must make a blog”,At he moment thought “ I will die” and my friend to said: “ You´re right friend” XD¡¡ But when I begin to make my blog I realized that really I was able ( Now I think that I am not an incapable :P )
Sincerely I liked this experience, because was a real challenge for my and I love the challenges¡¡ now I laugh of my first sentence with respect at the blog jaja
Clearly the blog helped me improve my English, a few but better than nothing jaja
My opinion with respect about of the advantages and disadvantages of to make a blog in the English class are:
Advantages:
1) The blog is a great help for the student that wish improve its language in English
2) The blog serve for to create a means for to know further as partners.
Really I think that the blog for my not present disadvantages, I think is a great activity very efficient for the learning of the students
If I had to recommend as activity to make a blog I would do without thinking¡ not only as activity for learn, also half to review what was learned in the past.
PS: The only thing wrong of to make the blog was that I lingered too time and I was angry¡ :P

4 comentarios:

  1. epic comment, I won't forget it xD, either our english class, when you would want paint the excercises xD...
    I Love you my friend! as friend, don't build your hopes up with me hahahah

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the semester end!
    I think that writing on blogs was fun!
    I liked the post of your boyfriend. XD

    see you camila

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also laughed at things I wrote before
    xDDD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Finally, its over.
    We had a nice time in english class babe, specially with the supossed painting stuff xD
    Love you

    ResponderEliminar