martes, 15 de junio de 2010

Really I dislike football :P


Really I dislike football, but the miss to say that we had that write about of this topic…:/
I dislike football simply because I think is a very stupid sport…I can’t see any sense in to chase a ball and to shout for joy when this enters in the net.
If I had that to choose a football team I chosen Colo-Colo because is the only football team that to deserve respect for is the first Chilean team in to get the Libertadores cup.
Colo-Colo was created on April 19 of 1925 for a group of ex players of the football of Magallanes Social Club led by David Arellano.
The colors that represent a Colo-Colo are black and white, and the colors of its shield are Red, blue and white as the Chilean flag, also since 1950 incorporated the figure of a mapuche.
In 1993 Colo-Colo was founder member of the professional league of football …since 1993 Colo-colo was the only football team that to state in all the official championship that this league.
Actually Colo-Colo is administered for the Black and White limited company under a concessions system.
As soon as what is my favorite player of the football? I said that for me is Ivan Zamorano, who also played in Colo-colo football club during a time, because he represent not only the figure of the excellent player at the field, he also represent a group of human values which are redeemable for example the fellowship, the effort, the constancy,

2 comentarios:

  1. swimming is better that football =P
    but I save the "U" football team because is of our university xD...
    love you friend!
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar